Thursday, April 29, 2010

the colors of spring

Last Friday I took a walk over to Penn State's new Arboretum for the first time. I feel so blessed to have something like this where I live! It is only in its beginning stages, but they already have some great features: terrace, rose garden, fountain, butterfly garden, lotus pool, pavilion, and water map. They have plans for a children's garden, gardening demos, marsh, medieval garden, forests, tropical garden, Asian garden, orchard, dry stream, and so much more! I can't wait to see it in ten years or so.

You can visit their website HERE for more information.

I don't consider myself a photographer by any means, but I do enjoy taking pictures, especially of nature. Below are some pictures I took while at the Arboretum. Don't you just love spring?













Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home