Wednesday, July 28, 2010

my yarn stash

I am currently working on establishing a good yarn stash, so I never run out of a knitting project.

I keep my small stash in this cloth shopping bag from Sweden.


This is a very luxurious baby alpaca yarn that I think I'll use to make a scarf. It is incredibly soft and warm, without being itchy. The colors are a beautiful grey-blue.


This yarn by Paton is a soy/wool blend that is supposed to be excellent for felting. I love the colors, they remind me of a sunset. I'll probably use this to make a couple felted pot holders.


Isn't this a pretty pink? It makes me think of watermelon. It's an alpaca yarn and I'll probably use it for a scarf.


I'm not sure what this yarn is...probably wool? I love how chunky it is. It's not very much, so I'm not sure what I'll do with it.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 2, 2010 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Glenda said...

hiya, its glendas from swap bot and I am looking forward to following your blog.,You have a great blog,.thank you love glenda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home