Saturday, August 14, 2010

scarf #2 is finished!

I finally finished my second scarf and it looks SO much better than my last one. The stitches are even and snug. There are no holes or really big lumps! Both ends are equal in width.

The yarn I used was another Plymouth Encore Colorspun acrylic/wool blend. The color is 7137 and it makes me think of chili peppers or Mexico!


So, I started my third project, another scarf, using another skein of Encore Colorspun (color 7515). This is a really interesting yarn and I'm anxious to see how it turns out. Instead of casting on 25 stitches, I cast on 20 stitches to make a slightly skinnier scarf.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 18, 2010 at 11:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks lovely, t may be a scarf but the colors look like summer to me!
mariaisabel
(swap-bot blog me, baby Swap)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home