Saturday, May 8, 2010

the boys of true blood

I think we need to give two thumbs up to the casting director of True Blood. So much eye candy in one place!


Ryan Kwanten as Jason Stackhouse
What a glorious, glorious man. I am moving to Australia. Also, Ryan pulls off the best Southern accent of anyone in the cast. But I think I prefer his natural Aussie accent...

Nelsan Ellis as Lafayette Reynolds
Keeping the character of Lafayette is one of the few changes from the books that I appreciate. I wish I was half as fabulous as Lafayette! I love Nelsan as well...he's got that style that I like in guys.

Alexander Skarsgard as Eric Northman
My favorite character ever. And Alexander Skarsgard? Where do I even begin? I'll take two, please. Maybe I should consider moving to Sweden...

Joe Manganiello as Alcide Herveaux
Alcide is hands down one of my favorite characters from the books and I couldn't be more pleased with who was cast. What a sexy man!

Sam Trammell as Sam Merlotte
He is so perfect for the role of Sam. Plus, he's just adorable in that boy-next-door sort of way.

Stephen Moyer as Bill Compton
I don't particularly care for Bill as a character (although in the TV show he is much improved) and I don't find Stephen super attractive...but, damn! Dude actually looks like a vampire, and he is SO Bill.

Characters I can't wait to see on my TV screen: Quinn, Claude, and JB.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home