Thursday, May 20, 2010

a website recommendation

I have an addiction to beauty products. I have so many that often end up going unused: glosses, eyeshadows, hair products, perfumes, lotions, face scrubs. It's a good thing I'm poor or I'm sure it would be so much worse.

My little problem has somewhat improved since I discovered the website Make-Up Alley. It is ingenious. See a commercial for an awesome new lip gloss? Log on to Make-Up Alley, type it into the search, and BAM! You will find ratings and reviews for pretty much any beauty product you could ever imagine. In addition, each review is accompanied by the reviewer's skin tone, type, hair type, and eye color, giving you the chance to see how a specific product works for someone with features like you.

You can also submit your own ratings and comments. I absolutely love a lavender L'Occitane soap I picked up in France, so I gave the product my own glowing review.

Now I never purchase a beauty product without consulting Make-Up Alley. It has saved me a lot of heartache...and money.

Check it out for yourself: Make-Up Alley

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home