Sunday, August 1, 2010

cookbook stash

For the next few days, I'll be sharing some of my favorite cookbooks from my arsenal. I have some great volumes, but I'm dying for some of those classics that make up my mom's collection. I really need a nice copy of Joy Of Cooking.

I wanted to share my cookbooks with everyone while giving honest reviews. You might even find a cookbook to add to your own collection.

Here are the current books that make up my stash:

  1. Mastering The Art Of French Cooking by Julia Child
  2. The Complete Book Of Greek Cooking by The Recipe Club of St. Paul's Greek Orthodox Cathedral
  3. Cook Yourself Thin
  4. The Pioneer Woman Cooks by Ree Drummond
  5. Cook With Jamie by Jamie Oliver
  6. The Accidental Vegetarian by Simon Rimmer
  7. Noodles by Beverly Le Blanc
  8. Cold Pasta by James McNair
  9. I Like You: Hospitality Under The Influence by Amy Sedaris
  10. Food Network Kitchens Cookbook
  11. Hungry Girl by Lisa Lillien
  12. Christmas With Southern Living 2010
  13. Pasta Cookbook by Bridget Jones
  14. Veggie Chic by Rose Elliot
  15. The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook by Nancy Harmon Jenkins
  16. Frida's Fiestas by Guadalupe Rivera and Marie-Pierre Colle
I have quite a few more than I realized, and I don't know if I'll actually share them all on my blog, but we'll see. If this interests you, stay tuned for the next few days, and if not, well...here's a cute picture of Chihuahuas to make up for it:

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 3, 2010 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Cute, cute, cute!

I love "Veggie Chic", too. Have you tried the goat's cheese filo thingies with the cranberry sauce in them? Yum-issimo!

I notice you haven't got any Nigella Lawson books on the list. Saint Nigella taught me to cook - I was utterly useless until I bought "Forever Summer" (my first book by her) - and since making things from that book I've discovered that I can actually cook. Evidence is on my blog (sorry, couldn't resist a little self-advertisement there!)

Filpot @ swap-bot

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home