Thursday, May 20, 2010

my current writing playlist

I can write anytime, anywhere, but I really love writing while listening to music. My playlist right now is pretty somber, but what I'm writing right now is pretty somber material. It's mostly folk rock and haunting, moody music.

  • How It Ends - Devotchka
  • Play With Fire - The Rolling Stones
  • Play Crack The Sky - Brand New
  • Me vs. Maradona vs. Elvis - Brand New
  • Jesus Christ - Brand New
  • The Wind - Cat Stevens
  • Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
  • Come As You Are - Nirvana
  • Where Do You Go To My Lovely? - Peter Sarstedt
  • Every You Every Me - Placebo
  • Set The Fire To The Third Bar - Snow Patrol
  • Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
  • Enjoy The Silence - Depeche Mode
  • Alive - Pearl Jam
  • My Father's Gun - Elton John
  • Something I Can Never Have - Nine Inch Nails
  • Schubert's Piano Trio in E Flat - Stuttgart Piano Trio
  • Martha - Tom Waits
  • Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Belle & Sebastian
  • House By The Sea - Iron & Wine
  • Where Is My Mind - Pixies
  • God Of Wine - Third Eye Blind
  • Both Sides Now - Joni Mitchell
  • Rain - Breaking Benjamin
  • Breath - Breaking Benjamin

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home